Friday, November 8, 2013

The Professor Series- All in ONE!

Happy Friday!!

I'm working hard to bundle to Professor series into 1 novel and release it on ebook and paperback by November 19th!! The bundled edition will include a prologue and epilogue not included in the original series.

I will be releasing both for FREE on my blog, for those that already purchased the series in its entirety.

Other than that, I'm working really hard on my next book: Never Ever After, which is a stand-alone, but is part of the Never Series, because it is about Lucian's journey after he leaves for the military. I'm hoping to have the vast majority of his story finished by the end of this month and complete in its first draft by the end of the year.

Once I'm finished with Lucian's story, I will be working with Anton!

Also, Kay Dee Royal's blog will be featuring an interview with Damien and Sabrina next week! It was a lot of fun, so check it out. She'll also be giving away a free copy of the series to someone.

Lastly, in honor of my daughter's first competition of the season, all of my full length novels will be on sale from November 15th-17th! So pick them up while they are cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment