Thursday, January 3, 2013

New scene, new book

I have been working on my next project, tentatively titled 'Drama Free 2003' while finishing up The Weakness in Me'. This book will be different from my first two because it'll be written in first person.


I just started a scene that I love and wanted to share the first part of it with you! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


I feel him start to kiss his way down my body, stopping to lathe his tongue over my nipples and down to my stomach. I know where he’s going, and I’ve never really enjoyed it. I don’t want him to feel obligated, since the only moisture I’ve accumulated from oral has come from the tongues of overeager boys thinking it was something I wanted.


​“You don’t have to do that,” I tell him, breathlessly, grabbing for his hair. “It doesn’t do anything for me.”


​“I need to do this for you,” he says from between my thighs. “I want to feel you come apart on my tongue, in my mouth.”


“I won’t,” I assert, shaking my head. “Many have tried, all have failed,” I frown down at him.


"Many, huh?” he chuckles, propping his head on his hands, still in position above my bare mound. I can’t believe we’ve paused to have this conversation. “How many?” he says, casually, but I know he’s dying to hear my dirty little number.


“19,” I confess, quietly.


Including me?” he asks, astonished by my admission.


​“Well, you haven’t exactly gotten to business, have you?” I laugh.


​“I guess you are right about that,” he pauses, a small frown on his face. After a moment, the frown morphs into the most confident smile I’ve ever seen on his face.


“You’ve gone for quantity over quality I see,” he says, smugly. “You’ve tried quantity, let’s see if we can’t show you what quality looks like, huh?”


​“Okay,” I agree, immediately. As soon as I feel the first swipe of his tongue against my clit, I know this time will be different as my hips buck forward involuntarily and a low moan erupts from my lips.


​“I thought you said you weren’t going to enjoy this?” he laughs from his spot between my legs, sliding an arm around my stomach to hold my hips down. “I’m glad it looks like I’m not going to be the only one who will get some satisfaction from this,” he finishes before his tongue goes back to work. Aside from feeling amazing, it feels like too much, too intimate. I start to try and push him away, but when his fingers breech me, it’s all I can do to not pass out from the ecstasy coursing through my body. His other hand is still holding my hips down like a vice and all I can do is feel.


​“FUCK!” I growl, loudly as he starts to pump his fingers deeper into me, adding a third, the stubble on his upper lips is scratching me in all the right places and I suddenly feel that familiar quickening deep inside my womb.

No way!



​I am still in denial as the tension in my hips gives way to the most exquisite orgasm I’ve ever felt in my entire life. It’s like I’d never had an orgasm before this one, and I know I’m in trouble, lost to him, completely, forever. My hips sink down into the bed as I wring the last of the pleasure out against his face, little whimpers sliding out of my mouth. Feeling his grip loosen over my stomach, I think he’s going to slide back up my body, but he doesn’t. Using both hands, he grips my hips and yanks me back to his mouth, devouring everything between my legs and it’s WAY too much. My hips are frantic to buck him off, and I can think of no other response but to laugh.


​“Stop!” I gasp, “It’s too much, I can’t take it,” I say, peering down at the wicked smile on his face, his steel gray eyes alight with triumph.


​“I just had to make sure I got every last drop,” he says. “Apparently, that’s never happened before,” he leans up and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. “I felt it was my duty to savor it.” As he rises up over my body again, I feel how rigid his cock is against my leg. If it was granite when he slid down my body, it was harder than diamond now. I absently wonder if it could cut glass in its current state before he grasps my hips again and impales me with one swift thrust.

No comments:

Post a Comment