Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Less than a week!

I'm DYING to release a sneak peek of The Student, but I don't want to reveal too much!! BUT I'm almost done with it and it should release next Tuesday ON TIME! It'll be the same length as The Professor, if not slightly longer.

I'm almost done with the first draft of Drama Free 2003, too! I hope to have it to readers by the end of the weekend.

I appreciate all the love I've been getting on the Professor series and I'm going to do my best to meet my one book a month demands I placed on myself for them. However, because of the release of Drama Free 2003 on August 13th, I may need to push The Widow back a week or two from what I'd planned.

The Widow WILL have scene from Celeste's point of view and is now available to put on your TBR list on Goodreads!

I'm trying to take advantage of the fact that I'm going to have the house to myself this weekend! My daughters are on vacation: My youngest is camping with my parents and my oldest is on a road trip with her other family, and my husband will be working! It's the first weekend since May that I won't be babysitting, too!

I don't know about you, but as much as I love kids, babysitting five kids 7 and under isn't an environment for writing erotica- it's pretty much the opposite.

I am working on The Professor's writing playlist and will be posting it soon. Some of the songs will be obvious, but necessary, others will seem weird- all contributed to the first two books.

As always, I love to hear from you! Drop me a line, comment, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment