Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Widow and Drama Free 2003

I finished the first draft of Drama Free 2003 on July 12th and it's currently with my readers. Everything seems to be going smoothly for its August release date and I couldn't be more thrilled. I hope people love this book as much as I do. It is told in alternating first person POV from Brady and Lucas' perspectives and is a roller coaster ride. The end is good and leaves it open for the second part of the story, coming in 2014. 

I planned to take this week off of everything. I've been a writing machine lately. I usually average 19,000 words a month, but I've written 65,000 words in the last 6 weeks. However, the Professor would have none of that and I'm already 3k words into the Widow. If this keeps up, it may be ready by the first week of August. 

I'm working on a mock up for the cover and have posted options on my twitter account @leigh_josie  Please head over there and favorite your choice. 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment