Thursday, October 17, 2013

Josie's Random Thursday thoughts...

So it seems that my recent pattern has been to write blog posts on Thursdays. It's not something I plan, just seems to work out for my schedule lately, I guess...

First thing- Drama Free 2003 is available for pre-order on Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/drama-free-2003-josie-leigh/1117076349?ean=2940045315470

Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/drama-free-2003-drama-free-1

And Smashwords:  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/365101

Since I'm not a "publisher", I can't make it available for pre-order on Amazon, though. I do think the new feature on Smashwords allowing for pre-order is pretty cool, so we'll see how it works out.

Other than this, I am spending my days catching up on some reading and polishing DF and the Professor series, and gearing up to start Never Ever After in a few weeks.

I did get an opportunity to take a Girls' Trip with one of my best friends, her oldest daughter, and my two girls to Los Angeles this past weekend. It reminded me of one of the things I love about living in Arizona- living 6 hours away from the ocean, plus a lower cost of living and less traffic congestion!

We spent the morning at an awesome dance studio where my youngest took a couple of technique classes for their younger kids, and her daughter rocked it in the adult classes (even though she's only 10, she's a flipping genius when it comes to dance). Afterward, the five of us spent a wonderful afternoon walking along the beach, and then bringing home half of the sand in Santa Monica. All in all, even though we did so much this past weekend, it was relaxing. It's helped me to regroup and get ready for all of the craziness in store for the next few months!

Hope everyone else is having a great week. Below, I'm attaching my favorite picture from this weekend- my daughters at the ocean:

No comments:

Post a Comment