Thursday, October 3, 2013

What's next...

Aside from Drama Free 2003, which will be released at the end of the month, I've also got a few other things in the works...

I do plan on bundling the Professor series together and making it available on November 12th. The bundled series will include a never-before released Prologue and Epilogue for the series. I will also release these items for FREE on my blog to those who have already read and purchased the series separately. The copies of The Professor and The Wife that are individually available will also be updated with these...

Also, I love to participate in National Novel Writing Month- which is November. And this year, I plan on spending the month working on Never Ever After- Lucian's book (part of the Never series). After that book is complete and is in revisions, I will be moving on to Anton's story. I already have a picture that I'm considering for the cover. It is sexy.

I'm really excited about what the future brings and hope that you all are too! Thank you so much, as always, for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment