Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Getting there...slowly!!

First and foremost, I want to say thank you to everyone who has purchased 'The Weakness in Me!' The success of the book thus far has been astounding to me.
I spent the weekend in California and came home to an unbelievable surprise.

This past weekend was spent being a dance mom for half (an awards banquet for my daughter's dance team, then their performance at Universal Studios the following morning. Then as a roller coaster enthusiast and friend for the remainder of the trip.

I was so glad I got to spend a decent amount of time with my friend (and editor) DiDi! I came home thoroughly spent and happy. But I did not get any reading or writing done so I'm slightly behind on my goals for Drama Free, but I'm still ahead of the game in making my self imposed August deadline. I hope to give you guys a teaser soon. I'm in love with this book. And I hope you will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment