Friday, May 17, 2013

Finally! A re-release date!

If all goes according to plan, I want to re-release Love, but Never on May 22nd. Feedback is starting to come in from readers and I'm making adjustments where the questions overlap. I'm excited to have this book available again, because it's so much more than it was previously.

Anyone who already purchased a copy of this novel, prior to April 26th, 2013, please send me a screen cap of your invoice (personal info hidden, of course) via email and I will be HAPPY to send you an updated copy, since it'll take Amazon 6 weeks to offer a draft update to customers.

This time around, the pain is deeper, the sex is hotter, and Marissa journey is who she is and what she wants is faster. And Aaron is SO much more. Yes, John is still John, but not everything can change, can it?

Other housekeeping information, I'm hoping to be done with the first draft of Drama Free 2003 by the end of the month, but by June 13th at the absolute LATEST and will be looking for betas! I'm also working on Lucian's book and a down and dirty professor/student erotic encounter. Keep up with the blog to get updates on those projects.

I'll leave you with a song from my writing soundtrack for Love, but Never. This song is EVERYTHING Marissa feels about herself through the majority of this book: Ugly, by the Smashing Pumpkins- the song is haunting, sad, and shows how much Marissa grows by the end of the book.



No comments:

Post a Comment