Tuesday, May 28, 2013

News! And a question...

Last week was a very, very, very crazy week for me. I released Love, but Never to Smashwords and Amazon:

Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/318048

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Love-but-Never-ebook/dp/B009YJXY6K/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_3_K69B

And on Thursday, I hosted my last promo day for The Weakness in Me. The day went viral and I gave away THOUSANDS of copies, where I normally give away a few hundred. The entire thing was completely surreal to me. I want to thank everyone that picked it up and has rated and reviewed it on Amazon and Goodreads.

I'm in the process of finishing up a few things: 1. Drama Free 2003- I'm finally in the home stretch of the first draft of this book. I'm really loving writing it. It's told in alternating first person perspective, which is totally new for me. 2. Getting further on Never #2, Lucian's book and 3. a novella that is begging me to spend more and more time with it, and ignoring my other two current works in progress.

My Question for the masses is... there is NO question that this novella will be erotica- straight up. And if you've read my books, you know that while I write a few sex scenes throughout the book, they are plot driven, rather than sexually driven. I am toying with the idea of releasing the Novella under a different pen name. Do you think releasing it under the Josie name will cause confusion or should I release is under another pseudonym? Email me, comment, let me know what you think! I'm also looking for people who want to read the first 2000 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment